Warning: Swearing and references to sex…because Sam.
Hi there, friends. I have been unofficially nominated for this OC (Original Character) Tag by Kymber. Check out her awesome answers written by Marty! I hope you will not think I am an attention seeker since I decided to take up the nomination even though I wasn’t officially nominated, but the questions were too fun, especially with Sam’s take on it, and I just couldn’t resist!
- Pick a character you’ve created.
- Fill in the questions/statements as if you were that character.
- Tag at least four people to do this meme.
I obviously picked my dear heir.
- What is your name? My full name is Samien Robinson. And I just fucking promised I would not spill out my full name to anyone but Heather…uh…it’s a long story, but I’m comfortable with calling me just Sam.
- Do you know why you were named that? Unfortunately, I do. My crazy-ass parents thought it would be a splendid idea to use a Simgyptian name since my father comes from Egypt. It basically means “to be heard” and my mother used to make a fuss over it when I had um…sort of…troubles back in primary school.
- Single or taken? Single again. I’m not interested in relationships at the moment. They’re excruciating.
- Stop being a Mary Sue! Sorry, I’m just too perfect. And I would be less offended if you called me Gary Stu instead!
- What’s your eye color? It’s gray…I hate it to the fucking core, though, so I wear all kinds of colored contacts I could get. My favorite ones are blue!
- How about hair color? It’s black, although I don’t have much hair on my head now.
- Have you any family members? Yes, unfortunately my mother still lives. I also have a daughter and grandparents, and a lot of cousins…Well, I’m not sure if they still live since I don’t keep in touch with my shitty family.
- Oh, how about pets? I used to have a dog named Heather (yes, I gather that’s not a very pet-like name, stop staring weirdly at me), but she ran away when I was busy with my martial arts training. Oh, have I already told you?! I AM THE FUCKING GRAND MASTER!!!
- That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? You. You are not enthusiastic enough about my Grand Master title. I guess I should have told you I spent 11 years practicing to earn that title!
- Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Yes, martial arts. I like sport, too, but martial arts has always been something that drives me the most. I liked to play relationships in the past, does that count??
- Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Yes, thousands of people. I stopped keeping track of my broken girlfriends back in high school. It’s their fault, though, because they weren’t respecting me enough to be submissive.
- Ever… killed anyone before? Maybe a couple when I was involved in some…shady activities. If you are going to tell the police, then I will kill you, too, and I’m not fucking kidding you!
- What kind of animal are you? I like wild sex, does that make me animalistic? I’ve been told so by I-don’t-remember-her-name.
- Name your worst weaknesses. I don’t have any?!
- Do you look up to anyone at all? Yes, myself. I’m fucking awesome.
- Are you straight, gay or bisexual? I’m strai….bisexual, but I can be straight when it’s convenient.
- Do you go to school? Nope! I attended the prestigious boarding school, Dribbledine Sports Academy, but guess what…This school didn’t help shit in making me the person my mother would want me to be.
- Ever want to marry and have kids one day? I have one daughter that I know of. I don’t give a flying fuck about her, but I guess my genetic material is somewhere out there in the world…But no one is worthy of being married to me.
- Do you have fangirls/fanboys? Some Simnese people, but mostly tourists who come here to stalk me.
- What are you most afraid of? That my mother’s going to come up with some sort of a warning for me! It scares the shit out of me, and I don’t think you have enough context to understand this thing.
- What do you usually wear? My style constantly changes. When I was a teenager, I only wore black clothes and it went on in my early adulthood. Then I switched to colorful clothing because I like provoking people wearing pink T-shirts. Currently, I’m sort of back to black.
- What’s one food that tempts you? I’m not really into food. When I trained I had to be on a carefully planned diet because of the tedious exercise. Now I’m not sure what to do with myself anymore, so I try out what they have here in China. I used to love candy, though!
- Am I annoying you? Not at the moment, I love talking about myself.
- Well, it’s not over! Go ahead.
- What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? I’d say high class since I’m pretty loaded after I earned the money from the title.
- How many friends do you have? What do you need them for anyway? I’m my own best friend. And I could always go with these people who admire me for earning the title.
- What are your thoughts on pie? It’s nice, I guess. I haven’t eaten it in ages.
- Favorite drink? I only drink water now.
- What’s your favorite place? Uh…Shang Simla, I guess?
- Are you interested in anyone? I’m very much interested in myself, why are you asking?
- That was a stupid question. I know! So obvious, duh.
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? I’d love to see the ocean one day. I’ve never been on a beach, all I had were short canoeing trips. We also used to go someplace private and skinny dip with Aaron. *smiles mischievously as he recalls the sent message* We don’t talk anymore.
- What’s your type? I’ve always loved blondes with blue eyes – be it girs or boys. As for girls, I’m not really into big tits. You can’t always get what you want, though.
- Any fetishes? None. But I love it when my partner’s submissive. I’ve always been into dominancy.
- Camping or indoors? Indoors. When I can have luxury, I will have it. But I don’t like overly decorative interior.
You can definitely tell how bored I’ve been ever since I finished generation 4 (yes, it’s all scheduled). I decided to take some time before I get into Hailey’s narrative. The thing is, I am debating on putting up another bonus (not Hailey) and I am not entirely sure how unfair it would be considering Sam already has 4 extra posts. I don’t know yet.
Anyway, if you want more of my characters done this way, it’d be fun for me to do! I also updated my last award post with TinyPiglet’s questions here.
And finally, the real reason I decided to do this tag. And the real reason is I wanted to officially nominate y’all so you will feel obliged to do it 😛 I am manipulative like that, Sam has given me a bit of a lesson.
- Anything Is Possible
- AQ Stories
- Bad Sims 3 Gameplay
- GC Sims
- Have I Got A Story For You!
- Loewe Legacy
- New Beginnings
- Not Just a Book Sims
- Once Upon a Legacy
- Our Different Paths
- Sempreviva’s Sims
- Set Apart
- The Fairwood Legacy
- The Kingston Legacy
Yup, I got crazy with nominees this time, but it said at least four! Seriously, though, I thought it was such a fun challenge I wanted everyone to take it up. I didn’t nominate the ones who I know are busy at the moment and don’t bother with WordPress. Hope you enjoy it!